April 13-16, 2017 – Orlando, Florida
Here’s a 12-minute video highlighting the entire convention:
Transcribed from my Bullet Journal:
04/12/2017 – Wednesday
- Car service to airport @ 4:45AM.
- Flight from NY to FL @ 6:20AM.
- I re-watched ROGUE ONE on my iPhone 7 Plus.
- Arrival in Orlando, FL @ 9:05AM.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – all afternoon
- Lunch – 2:15PM @ the Sci-Fi Dine-In
- Disney Springs
- Dinner & Drinks @ The Hangar Bar
04/13/2017 – Thursday
- Star Wars Celebration – Day One.
- 40th Ann. panel w/George Lucas & Harrison Ford!
- John Williams conducted 20-minutes of music.
- Mark Hamill photo op @ 1:00PM
- Dinner @ Toothsome / Universal City Walk
04/14/2017 – Friday
- Star Wars Celebration – Day Two.
- THE LAST JEDI panel.
- Shopped in the exclusive Star Wars Celebration Store.
- STAR WARS GALACTIC NIGHTS @ Hollywood Studios.
04/15/2017 – Saturday
- Star Wars Celebration – Day Three.
- Billy Dee Williams photo op @ 5:00PM.
- 501st Showdown at the Cantina @ 8:00PM.
- Weird Al put an amazing 1-hour concert.
- Drinks and Dancing all night long.
- We all got to bed by 3:00AM.
04/16/2017 – Easter Sunday
- Star Wars Celebration – Day Four.
- Woke up @ 8:00AM.
- Had brunch at our hotel.
- Mark Hamill appeared on stage in the exhibitor hall.
- Returned to Disney Springs.
- Had dinner @ The Hangar Bar. Again.
04/17/2017 – Monday
- Shuttle to airport @ 10:20AM.
- Flight back to New York @ 12:20PM.
- Edited rough cut video of our entire trip.
- Dinner at our favorite local taco joint.
- Passed out.
- The End.